"Weird" Al Yankovic - Alpocalypse LP
Weird Al Yankovic is back and just in time for the Alpocalypse! Actually, Alpocalypse is the title of his eagerly anticipated 13th album. Weird Al has reigned for over 25 years as the best-selling musical comedy artist in history, with over 12 million albums sold, four Grammy Awards (eleven nominations), 10 MTV/VH1 specials, his own feature film, a Disney Channel special, a CBS television series and countless miles logged on tour.
Als prior album, Straight Outta Lynwood (released in 2006) introduced him to an entirely new generation of fans, debuting in the Top 10 of the Billboard Top 200 (a career best) and featuring his first ever Top 10 single, White And Nerdy. In the five years since, Al has gone from triumph to triumph including publishing his first-ever childrens book (which hit the NY Times bestseller list), extensive coverage on National Public Radio, an A&E Biography special, a career-spanning Essential collection, and an appearance at the prestigious All Tomorrows Parties music festival in the UK.
In April 2011, Al announced that his new parody of Lady Gagas smash hit single Born This Way, titled Perform This Way, had not received her approval and therefore he would not release it commercially. Moments after he posted it online, however, she changed her mind and gave her blessing.
1. Perform This Way (Parody of "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga)
3. TMZ (Parody of "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift)
5. Polka Face; Liechtensteiner Polka\ Poker Face\ Womanizer\ Right Round\ Day 'N' Nite\ Need You Now\ Baby\ So What\ I Kissed A Girl\ Fireflies\ Blame It\ Replay\ Down\ Break Your Heart\ Tick Tolk Polka\ Tik Tok\ Whatever's Left Over Polka
7. Party In The CIA (Parody of "Party In The U.S.A." by Miley Cyrus)
9. Another Tattoo (Parody of "Nothin' On You" by B.o.B. featuring Bruno Mars)
10. If That Isn't Love
11. Whatever You Like (Parody of "Whatever You Like" by T.I.)
12. Stop Forwarding That Crap To Me